For those of us that grew up under the threat of WWIII (with duck and cover
drills in school, constant airborne alert (nuke armed) bombers, and all the
rest) it's hard to get real excited about this so-called global warming
"threat."  I think many folks have been watching TV so long they can no longer
differentiate between real problems and fantasy.
Scott