Cheep paké Prastic timing chain guides IF they were not already replaced.

Not terribly expensive, but takes a day or two. Helps to have a shop loan you the tool that guides the new chain in, unless you have someone available to turn the engine while you do that.

I'd change the chain at the same time.  Just 'cuz.

Anything  to be concerned about a M116  with  100k miles?

Dwight Giles Jr.
1982 300CD
1990 300D
Wickford RI
On May 1, 2016 9:52 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <