Not direct comparisons, but for what it's worth my creampuff E320 Bluetec
with 77k miles was worth $17k in January per my insurance company and my
research validated that.

The not-quite-as-nice '09 Bluetec that replaced it I purchased in Texas in
January for with 78k for $16,500. State Farm then valued it for $18,950 in
Missouri in March. If only the car had a title I could get a check for it.

Happy shopping. The W211 cars are really nice and don't be afraid of the V6
- it is a good mill and acompanied by a number of updates and the excellent
7-speed transmission. I have a few surplus maintenance items and parts for
these cars if you end up with one, since Kaleb seems to have lost interest.

Tom
On May 2, 2016 8:09 AM, "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I have seen them anywhere from under 8k to 15k. I would think about 10-12k
would be about right.

Sent from my iPhone