That's everything. That's why I quit selling parts. People would bid on a cheap
part, condition fully described and photographed, and they get it and demand a
refund because they wanted a like new part. As a seller you either give them
their way or they leave negative feedback and PayPal takes the money away from
you anyway and gives it back to them. They may even return an empty box or
their old broken part and demand a refund.

Sent from my iPhone