  Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:09:03 -0800
From: redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Walmart vs NAPA auto
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

LinTel may be powerful, but it is the humongo power of the parallel G5
super computers that gets my prostate pumping

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Feb 13 17:56:04 2006
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:55:59 -0800
From: redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Welding vs rust

I think that all you need to do is apply heat to soften the glue and
the panels should peel off.  May be wrong, but IIRC, I read someplace
that was how the newer cars are put together.  Not bolted and welded
like Gump and the Frankenheap