Hire yourself a wet behind the ears kid to build up a fresh PC.  My #1 boy
invested far too much in his rig but it was all cutting edge, for about 23
seconds.  He used Corsair for the support bits and ASUS Logic board and GPU.
Core i7, 32 Gb ram, SSD boot and RAID ... bunch of numbers for the complex of
spinning things.  Massive fans that make it sound like a B-29 launching from
aircraft carrier when it gets too hot.  No neon.

clay