You will of course want to find all the missing bits of the broken chain,
which may have found their way to do damage to other internal engine
parts.. right?

Seems it would be a prudent time to pull the front timing cover and inspect
all chain guides and drive gears. If the chain wore enough to break, seems
likely the gear teeth it runs against also have excessive wear, and
certainly the chain guides...

Just a thought..

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>