I am going to go look at this thing. I talked to the guy the other day, said it had a "gas issue" but would start and run, and the hood wouldn't open. He posted it again today. If it runs and looks half OK I'm going to insult him with a lowball (NO LOWBALLERS) price and see what he says. Laws laws hep me y'all he say yes. I'm gonna need a steel codpiece if mama gets wind of it.

https://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5568479493.html

--
--BB

Hide it in the timber somewhere near.  mebbe ova to da Angel tree som'heres.