Speaking of increased sales volume, compared to reduced margins, here
is a very interesting story of a CEO who decided *not* to continue
doing business with Mall-Wart. It's quite long, but I found it
fascinating... click the link below.

The Man Who Said No to Wal-Mart

"Every year, thousands of executives venture to Bentonville, Arkansas,
hoping to get their products onto the shelves of the world's biggest
retailer. But Jim Wier wanted Wal-Mart to stop selling his Snapper
mowers."

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/102/open_snapper.html