As I remember it, Kerry did go pheasant hunting without a license. I
don't remember much being made of it other than snickering about his
idiocy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Brodbeck
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:43 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bush Good, Guns Good

andrew strasfogel wrote:
> The tragedy was that Cheney seriously wounded a fellow Republican, and
in
> addition is being savaged by the commiepinkolibrall press.  The poor
man is
> suffering enough already and needs our prayers...  Let's back off and
give
> him some privacy.

If any of us did it, charges would be filed. I'm willing to bet that
even if this man dies (and he did have a mild heart attack today, due to

a pellet lodged near his heart) Cheney will face no consequences.  Of
course, if Al Gore or John Kerry had did this, the same people who now
are saying "it was just an accident" would be calling for him to be
thrown in prison.