Thanks, Kaleb.

I’ll get a VMI at the dealer today, as I need to swing by and pick up some
parts I had ordered.

For the benefit of the list’s reading, the car’s last check in that showed
mileage was in September of 2012, with 404k on the clock.

It’s now four years later, meaning it’s probably got closer to 500k on the
clock by now.

This should be interesting.

Dan