A coat of green paint and that truck has "Kaleb" written all over it..

It is one slick rig.. appears to be a double decker rollback wrecker
configuration.. Never seen one configured like that.. perfect idea.. For
what it is.. the asking price seems quite reasonable.. I imagine the
trailer alone cost much more than the ask price.. Low miles for a
commercial rig..

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>