Dissel went form 1.39 to 2.39-245 over the past 5-6 months.

Crude went from 26 to 40ish, so some price changes are to be expected. However, as usual, when the crude closes, up, the price of fuel at the pump jumps immediately. when crude closes down, nothing happens until long after the lower priced fuel has been delivered to the pumps. We saw jumps up of 20-30ยข at a time. it goes down a couple pennies at a time.

Right now, about 2.25 for both E10 benzin and Dissel.

Y'all in Canada are always getting ripped. Y'all have all that oil shale, but don't seem to see benefits at the pump.
Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 10, 2016 at 11:43 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
Are you seeing fuel prices jump down south?

Our prices have gone up substantially in the past month or so.

We were paying low $0.90's and now it is $1.189 per liter.

RB