of course! We are a very diverse group. Seriously, all kinds of  different
people. One of the first things goiing on Saturday morning  was all the Linux
people unloading computers from their trunks - no  idea what was going on...ask
Luther.

  Chris

Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Chris Wrote:

"0kieQ is a blast - everyone on the list is invited to get together at
the moderators place in Claremore, OK and we do Benz related stuff and
non benz related stuff (although the beer I brought was German...sort
of benzish)."

Now when you say everyone you don't mean even lawyers who drive gasser
benzes?  Do you?

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 125K

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 211K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"