At this point.. I've pretty much convinced myself a second, rear facing
camera is going to happen..

Seems the idea of driving courtesy has become something that no longer
happens. Time to arm myself with something that records all the insanity,
just because.

Virus-free
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>