She’s seen your success too many times - it’s become routine!

Mine used to question, “Are you sure you know what you’re doing?” years ago.
When stuff got sorted out I would alway remark about how lucky I was and how
serendipitous it was that things always just seemed to work out for me.  Just
luck, I guess.

Dan