Yep, umhm.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Meade Dillon" <dillonm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '07 RE320 CDI

Likely totaled the car.  I'll come pick it up for my usual price.

;)

Seriously, the car didn't tell you it was overfilled?  I doubt much damage
could be done, if any.  One would hope that the engineers anticipated such
an occurrence and if it was potentially damaging, included a system to
alert the driver of the condition.

Max
Charleston SC

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 2:14 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>