Yeah, I did that.  Typed in terminal.  It said it could not find terminal.

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 20, 2016 at 3:29 PM
In the latest stable version of Ubuntu, click the icon in the upper left -
"search the computer", type term and three choices are offered . . .
That's probably the last Linux question I'll be able to offer help with :-)

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
June 20, 2016 at 2:52 PM
Found the answers for 1 and 2:

Step 1: Open Run by Windows+R, enter lusrmgr.msc and hit OK to open Local Users and Groups. Step 2: Open the Users folder, right-click a user and select Rename in the menu.
Step 3: Type a new name in the name box.

Once the local user editor is open, it looks like the old versions. Rt click and rename a user or right click and add a new user.

Change administrator or guest name in Local Group Policy Editor.

If I get more familiar with linux, then that becomes a more viable option. I was trying to open a terminal window in ubuntu last night, and could not find the way to do that. It was frustrating, because I have found it before, but it probably was a different version....

It is a pain in Mac OS10, but it is easy.

Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 20, 2016 at 2:00 PM
Curled sez:

I have to ask, WHY?

Windows Seven, or a Linux distro of your choice would be a much better choice of OS, IMHO.
‎M$ 10 invades way too much privacy.

Rick