On 23/06/2016 7:42 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I wonder if it is worth trying this out for $7.00?  Looks like it could be
pretty handy around the shop.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262310448166?rmvSB=true
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/262310448166?rmvSB=true>

Dan

I just got one that was linked on here a while back.
Ordered from Bang Good.
Took quite a while to come. Was shipped from Europe.
Have not done much with it apart from install the software and turn it on to see if it worked.
Works. Image not exactly HD but not bad.
Plugs into android phone or computer.
Lights are controlled by a button the the plug end rather than by software.
Has hook and magnet to attach if one is trying to pick up a lost part etc as well as a 45 degree mirror for looking sideways rather than head on.

RB