They were like weeds at the PnP until Obummer and his crap for clunkers deal.
The culling of the "minor issue too expensive to bother fixing" or rusted out
hulks filled the yards for about a year, then it all dried up.  I am finding
that it is a trickle of W123 making it to the yards.  Very few on the road, but
those out there are looking really good.  The W202 are plugging up the yards
now.

clay