Hey - after telling the seller I was going to buy elsewhere, I got a note from eBay and this posted on ebay. This listing (#4612650008) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Any idea what this means? It says "ebay" removed the auction - although the seller had a 98.3% rating - pretty good for someone selling used cars on the internet I thought.

Anyway - I'm really excited about my (wife's) new car!   ;-)

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil