HI all,

First, for those of you who actually understood that subject line, you
have my condolences. For the rest of you, the rough translation is:
Mobil-1 Truck & SUV Formula (5W-40) appears to be AWOL at Wall-Mart. I
was there tonight and not only is there none in sight, there's no
longer a spot on the shelf for that variety, either. I didn't see
anything in a 40 or 50 weight at all, but I didn't look that hard for
the 15W-50. Anyone know if Wall-Mart is going to carry the new
'turbo-diesel truck' 5W-40 stuff, which hopefully will be similar to
the previous formula (which was almost identical to Delvac-1)?

:-(

--
Dave M.
Boise, ID