Wiring harnesses weren’t an issue in the R129 to the best of my knowledge.

Make sure the hydraulics are good, since if they haven’t been repaired or
replaced by now I’ll bet that one or more are leaking.  If one goes, they all
go.

Prices are soft and have been for years.  Unless it’s an Anniversary edition
(which it’s not if it’s a 95) or a Silver Star (also not due to the year) it’s
worth nearly nothing.  Better hope you can play up the celebrity angle, as
that’s about the only way you’ll get decent money out of it.

Miles?

Ballpark without knowing more I would say $5k.  And that’s if it’s one owner
and has records.

Dan