http://www.lightspeedmagazine.com/fiction/time-shards/

--JC

On 7/8/16 7:22 PM, clay via Mercedes wrote:
There was an old Asimov story, “Nightfall”?  that had a planet where the sun
never went down for something akin to 500 years.  Article in today’s paper has
a planet found with three suns.  No night for hundreds of years and takes 550
years to orbit the main star.  Pretty cool.

clay

On Jul 8, 2016, at 8:35 AM, Joel Cairo via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>