Geepers, that's some damning testamony.....

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:06:16 -0600, Gary Hurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i'm not a big fan of bosch overall, even though we at BuyMBparts probably
sell more bosch than any other brand. the people demand bosch and it is the
people who have the final say.

if bosch doesn't float your boat, beru and monark both make glow plugs. i
particularly like the monarks, although they don't enjoy much support on
this list. as a general rule, i find bosch products below beru in terms of
quality.

i have no experience with ngk glow plugs, but their spark plugs are the
bomb.

even thought they've given me a leatherman, coffee mug and calendar, I think
it is time to start saying no to bosch where practical.  your benz will
never be bosch free, but every little bit counts.

just say no

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark