I vaguely remember that the radio was sending signal to retract antenna that drained the battery. I can't remember for certain now. Was power connected to the radio? I think I may have disconnected it. Actually, it was 89.7 (a classical music station) that I had it set on and never moved it - never listened to anything else.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Meade Dillon" <dillonm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Starter up?

Wilton,

I don't remember, but it still had your stations set in memory. Didn't you
have a problem with the antenna or the radio draining the battery?  Or was
that on your SDL?

Max
Charleston SC

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 11:23 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
wrote:

Congratulations and ATTABOY!  That radio gave me lots of enjoyment.  Was
it still set to 87.9?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Dillon via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com>