On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 15:08:39 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> > But what's the catch! Even around here this seems very cheap. I may
> > have to sell my rent house and buy this
> >
> > http://aradlinger.cctulsa.com/p/169/1612811?aid=021300827&oid=021300536&temp=2421&aname=Amos+Radlinger&aimg=1&agent_hasfeat=102&;

Interesting building. It's 12,820 ft^2; the building we are currently
renting is 10,000 ft^2.

The plywood/waferboard at the left of picture 4 looks suspicious: Is the
stain mold?

Picture 6 shows the clear-span nature of the building and shows some of
the air ducting.

The property boundaries shown in picture 9 are odd.

Looking on the Google Satellite Map, the west side of the property is
under three high-voltage power lines. I'm sure they have an easement
there. Strangely, the "Whiskey Bent" liquor store on the south side of
the road is solidly in the power lines' easement.

No mention of how many and what size roll-up doors.

The listing says, "Free-span building allows interior walls to be removed
or rearranged to accommodate multiple different needs." From the pictures
and the comment about an attic, I presume the insulation is in the
ceilings of the areas between the interior walls, so those ceilings most
likely would need to be removed before the interior walls could be moved.

But I would like to find something like this (or more like what we are
renting) when we move to Indiana.

Craig