Actually, I should clarify that.  We have “clayey sand” down to limestone.  At
least that’s what the engineering reports for my property say in the FEMA
records.

Just got my FOIA request from FEMA after 2 years on every record they have
pertaining to this property.  The developer had to go to great lengths to get
approval for the site work here and satisfy FEMA that we’re above the 500 year
lifetime flood level.  48 pages of engineering reports and related tests.

Dan