http://www.corporateofficeheadquarters.com/2011/07/mercedes-benz-usa.html

Anonymous
February 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I recently was an employee for a Mercedes Benz Dealership in South Jersey. I worked for the body shop and it was as if working for a no name chop shop body shop. They do not care for their customers, all they want is the insurance money. The best part is that the body shop manager is hooked on oxycontin and all other types of narcotic pain medications, so he steals from customer vehicles and from the body shop itself and blames the employees. So what i did to cover the rest of the employees is record the manager stealing/ selling what does not belong to him. I take this information to the general service manager and explain to him what is going on and 3 days later i was layed off. All managers in that dealership are a team, they look out for each other. One employee who has been there for 27 years knows this has been going on for years and told me not to say anything or it would come back and bite me in the rear, IT DID. I would strongly recommend taking the vehicle to Princeton Mercedes or other body shops. This body shop which is not far from Philadelphia is doing everything completely wrong and dishonest. MANAGEMENT not its current employees!!!