Thank you.
My day to day watch is an old Seiko quartz watch that I have worn since about 1980. It is about 3/16 thick. Leather bands and batteries last about a year. It needs another band as of yesterday. It has been cleaned once. I periodically buy other watches but generally don't use them and end up giving them to my sons. I gave the younger one a pocket watch and the older on a Seiko similar to the one being talked about recently, that was recommended on the list a year or two back. It had the metal band.

RB