We used a standard Oklahoma real estate commission lease contract which is
pretty detailed and has plenty of teeth except for that mediation clause we
failed to notice and remove.

We need to get aggressive with getting this thing to mediation so we can then
refile the case. Waiting on somebody to call us ain't going to work.

Sent from my iPhone