Sunday night is supposed to be the killer time slot, since folks will have
gotten back from weekend shindigs and will have time to check one last time to
make their winning bid.  The Friday bidders and other weekend louts will have
time to pop on for a bid as well, and Monday morning bidders will get a chance
to dream when they put in an opening bid

clay

who bought more cars on ebay than he should, but did sell one there