Coupla years ago I went looking for some subsonic .22s and no one around had any. I think a coupla months ago I saw an advert for one of the outdoor stores that had them but since i got the pellet gun it is somewhat pointless. I met yet get some if I think of it when I am out and about somewhere close to one of those stores.

--R