I took #2 boy with me to the Deutsches Marque show yesterday.  This year the
BMW club hosted.  Twice the number of participants, with Audi group showing a
half dozen cars, Portches in all their glory, a very extensive BMW grouping
that just out numbered the Tri-Star crowd.  Warm day so good to drive with the
top down in the morning and take a leisurely drive home along the lake front.

I saw a number of well modified BMW cars in all manner of garish colors with
tweeker engines and body cladding.  Some were even set up for track use.  There
was one car that had the requisite LED upgrades, paint, plastic body junque,
and lambo doors.  Booming stereo and upgraded seating of course.

I think I could pick up a project SLC and see how lambo doors look in it

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers