In Maine we have the rule of 3 Ss, shoot, shovel and shut up.
As in, one time we had a beaver that ate my favorite tree....

-Curt

      From: Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:36 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT eviction

I'm thinking G Mann would pull a Sargent York if any Jihadis wondered his
way:  Jihadi meets G Mann, and shortly there after starts his long dirt nap
in a unmarked location, total silence on the "event" from G Mann in the
hope that more Jihadis would go looking for their buddy and end up napping
alongside the first...

Max
Charleston SC