Check with the Russians

--FT

On 7/28/16 4:40 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
For some reason Curt's msgs. are now going straight into my spam folder.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 6:15 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I've got a laundry marker, it can say anything you want...
-Curt

       From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
  To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List <
mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] ChowdaQ T-shirt

Do you have one with "Stras" on the back?
On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 11:09 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Hey I keep forgetting to mention it. We've got a couple shirts left over
from ChowdaQ 2015, I think they're all XL but I can check. I'll let them go
for $20 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada.
Actually while I'm thinking about it I've got a couple of Lantern Lab
shirts left too, same deal.

I can't find my ChowdaQ'15 pics and I'm on the road right now so no pics
until I get back, heres the Lantern Lab shirt:
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/curtludwig/porch_edit_sm_zpswtgzod1l.jpg
-Curt

--FT