That one I got for $40some works pretty well, a 32GB SD card was another $20 if I recall. In general all this cheepchineechit is throwaway stuff anyway, it's like insurance, if you ever need it is there, if it fails after a few months you've paid a few $$ a month for the dashcam insurance, then get another one.

--R