Daughter unit this morning was axing about the car, so I told her the story, she was saddened by the loss. I told her you bought another one in Gboro, she wondered if it was her go-to NAPA guy who (and his wife too) buys/sells Benz dizzels, hence his great interest and support to her when she goes looking for parts and stuff for hers.

--FT