I am feeling ambivalent about getting a C107 project, and found two SEC that
might fit the bill.  One is the older, the other an 87.  Is the post facelift a
better project, or would the earlier SEC be just as fulfilling to play with?  I
am going to assume neither one has functional AC.  What other issues would I be
wanting to keep an eye out for?  Lambo doors are a given, down the road.  For
now I am thinking I would deck it out in Polizei livery, lights and all.
Probably rattle can spray and there are enough of the w126 at yards that I
could find the standard parts.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers