Oh MAN! How am I ever going to be able to drive my 240D again after that 300D?? It's SO FREAKIN QUIET!! I'm in LOVE!! ;-) Smooth, starts instantly, everything works! I even figured out the little button next to the seat adjusting levers that raise & lower the front seat headrest! So coooool.. It's everything ya'll said it was and MORE! Accelerates like crazy! ;-) Yep, I'm thrilled with it!

Now, the only thing that I haven't figured out is the little toggle on the console does? It's kinda loose so either it's broke or just loose. Sooooo.... what's it supposed to do?

The climate control works perfectly - checked AC when we 1st test drove it and the heater today - it was 70F yesterday and in the 30's today with snow! Crazy weather. Even the little temp in the dash works. Oil pressure is normal - pegs as soon as the accel pedal is pressed and the coolant temp stays a 1/4" or so below the 80C mark. Just like my 240D. Door locks work, antenna works, all lights works, etc. etc. ya'll don;t want to hear all the details..

Another question - The rear seat head rests - there's a button to lower them on the dash (I think) - but how are they raised? Also, there's a button with a circle and arrows on it - ??

The books I got are the Service Booklet, Radio Controls & Operation, Service Locations and some other single page things. But I need a Owners Manual - what's the best source? Sure,, I can do a search and I'm sure Performance sells them - but I'd like to get the best price. What about junk yards? Do they sell them?

Thanks for answering all my questions about this (and the other) cars - it's great to have such a huge source of intelligent information!!

;-)

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net