      From: rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: "List, Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: roger...@comcast.net
 Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 5:07 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: political signs

Curt, maybe you and Andrew can form a club, maybe called the Rose Colored
Glasses club. And I'm glad to know of your father's low intelligence and your
own personal massive intellect. Next time I have a tough decision, I'll consult
you and then do just the opposite :-)) I only hope your sick on election day
and can't vote. Nothing serious, maybe just diarrhea or some such to keep you
home.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale