Just showed those pics to my daughter and wife. Wow. Offset frontal impact, 65mph, looks like nothing behind the back of the bonnet was affected. Gotta love that car, the boy oughtta know just how damn lucky he was his daddy had the sense to buy that Benz. I'm sure you will explain that to him emphatically in the coming days. One hopes that the aches and pains will last sufficiently long to impress that on him, but that he is not permanently damaged.

--FT