From: Meade Dillon [mailto:dillonm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 10:19 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT leasing a car

A fellow I used to work with, who usually drove a full-size truck because of
his height / girth, decided on a Charger as a truck replacement, and a big
factor was roominess.

I think driving that many miles, you want the heaviest / roomiest car.
After that my criteria would be for a "entertainment" system that would
blue-tooth link to my smart phone, so I could listen to podcasts or audible
books while driving, and be able to use the telephone "hands off".