I don't think so, his dad has a Chevy 1500 he tows his 5th wheel with. When the
new trailer arrived I noticed a new towball in the receiver.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Mitch Haley<mi...@mitchellhaley.com> wrote:

> On August 15, 2016 at 5:14 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> He drives a clapped out ML (MB content). It sounds like he thinks he can tow
> the trailer with it. I don't know much about trailer sizing but its 24'+,
> double axle anyway. His ML has a 1" receiver...

He can't tow a 24' with a 1500lb hitch, at least not legally, but if he makes it
down the street and out of sight you win. He probably managed to tow it there
with the ML already.

Mitch.