Larry,

We've had the Mercedes dealer parts catalog in electronic format for
several years now. It's called the EPC... "Electronic Parts Catalog".
Screen shots of the EPC are here:

http://www.w124performance.com/misc/EPC/

It's available on eBay, or possibly from a couple of FTP servers. The
USA version is on two CD-ROMs, the worldwide version is on two
DVD-ROMs. If someone wants a copy and is having a hard time finding
one, drop me an email.

=)

-Dave M.