I looked up the dealer trade in value and it was only $1800!

Bob Massmann

-----Original Message----- From: Meade Dillon via Mercedes Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:54 PM To: Mercedes Discussion List Cc: Meade Dillon Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes on Ebay thru Boat Angel Ministrey
Hmmm, a boat anchor (expensive!) from the boat angels....?

Max
Charleston SC

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <