Nothing on the web site about shipping.

So I was in Boise last week and went into a Wally World near the hotel I
was staying at.  Lo and behold, they had large bins of  LOCAL IDAHO PRODUCE
super cheap, along with B.C. and Washington State cherries!!  I checked
around and no one else had any fresh cherries from anywhere.  I packed away
two large bags of the WA and BC fruit in my checked luggage - plus about 5
lbs. of ID potatoes and sweet and red onions - and brought them home.  My
opinion of WM may be evolving...

Andrew