On 02/09/2016 10:27 AM, Donald Snook via Mercedes wrote:
Anybody have a cheap and reliable car for sale for around $2000?  The
step-daughters STS may have serious problem and we may be parting ways with it.

The car is for a 16 year old that thinks that wife's SRX is too big (but she
was happy with the STS). She cannot drive stick shift and is a little bit of a
snob when it comes to cars.   But, I'm the stepdad not the Mom.  Actual Dad
agrees with me that if we can find can a decent, reliable and safe car, it
doesn't matter whether she likes it or not.    I am thinking something like an
older Taurus or Buick would be good. I suppose an older Camry, Accord, or
Altima would be a good bet, too.

Don Snook

What is wrong with the STS? $2K may be just buying another car with problems. Might be better to fix the one you have?

RB