there are 2 real hurricanes hitting or missing Hawaii.  Madeline and lester.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 2, 2016 at 2:52 PM
It was a bust here. Wednesday it was really nasty with lots of rain. Yesterday, when it was supposed to be at its worst, it was actually pretty nice until the evening. Last night and this morning we had a lot of rain and wind, but thing of any real substance. This continued through the morning, and since midday it’s been sunny and pleasant.

I’ve got a lot of detritus from the trees in my back yard, but other than that it was a non-event.

Dan