On Thu, 8 Sep 2016 18:08:14 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Initial results were good as you can see in the pic, 1.7v. My USB
> booster is supposed to start working at .9v so thats enough power,
> especially if I set up a couple in series. Sadly it didn't last, once
> everything was completely heated up it dropped to .5v which is where it
> stayed. As an experiment I stacked another heatsink on top of the first
> one: immediate jump which climbed to just under 1v before dropping back
> to .5 again.

Which is what Fred or Phillip (I forget which) said would happen. You
have to keep up a temperature difference.

> So I need to make a system that sheds heat better.

Maybe a CPU heatsink with a heat pipe to get the "cool" end away from the
top of the hot lantern?

> I've got an idea for that, more to come.

We're waiting!

Craig

Regarding the code: HEY, LET'S GET THIS FIXED!!!